Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal

First and foremost if you are an Npower Batch C volunteer and you have completed your Npower Batch C physical verification, despite the "no payment data" displayed on your payroll tab, you will definitely be paid, and your payment data will be uploaded by Npower NASIMS.


On the contrary if you have not completed your Npower physical verification and your payroll tab displays "no payment data", you will not be paid.


The "no payment data" simply means that your payment status has a little issue, please if you are faced with this issue simply contact Npower NASIMS at support.npower@nasims.gov.ng, the "no payment data" depicts that your account information has not been validated.


Although this issue might be uploaded as time goes on, but to clear any benefits of doubt just contact Npower via any of their dedicated phone numbers on 092203102, 018888148.



Comments

  1. When will the next Npower coming, i want to apply

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please,am payroll is still showing no payment data on my dashboard...I will I go about it because I completed my physical verification

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings, please I have completed the physical verification and other necessary requirements but I'm still having NO PAYMENT DATA. How should I do about it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon am also having the issue of no payment data available and have completed my physical verification stage. How will I go about it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have done my physical verification but having the same issue of no payment data and I've also sent an email but yet there wasn't any response yet.
    Please how do I rectify this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please payroll on my dashboard is no payment data available, please help to resolve the situation.thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning,please my payroll is showing 'no payment data' please I need help

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts