We sincerely apologise for the persistent delays, you will be paid same time as the rest of your colleagues this time - Npower

Npower have reacted to a complain from an Npower Batch C Volunteer, read statement below, and read Npower response after complain;



"Good day Npower crew, l want to express my disappointment on you guys for often delaying my stipend every month, when others are collecting, l won't get mine until i raise an alarm which is not good.

Please my hard working Npower crew, please kindly credit my account without further delay.

Here is my Npower ID:

Name: Emmanuel Onoja

Npower ID: NPWR/2020/002271071

EMAIL: emmanuelakoronoja@gmail.com

Phone number:08024475843

Thank you i look forward to get the good news (Credited my account)."



"Hello Onoja Emmanuel, we sincerely apologies for the persistent delays, you will be paid same time as the rest of your colleagues this time. Thank you for your time."

Npower have continued to assure Npower Batch C Volunteers that they will be paid their monthly stipend, regardless of the current situation, Npower Batch C Volunteers have been implored to exercise patience as everyone will be paid.

Comments

Popular Posts