N-Power: Common NASIMS Issues And Solutions

Below are some of the questions directed online to the Job Creation and Empowerment Initiative of the Social Investment Programme of the Nigerian Government team and its responses:
Please note that 'Q' represents Questions from the populace. 'A' stands for the responses of the official handle of N-Power.

Q: How can I resize my documents, it keeps saying 200kb?
A: Kindly download any of the photo resizing app, example litphoto or any other image cropping app from playstore, then use app to resize your documents before uploading.
Q: I do not know what my NASIMS ID is, and I forgot to copy my NASIMS ID.
A: Simply login to your NASIMS profile and copy your N-power Registration number that starts with NPWR/2020/ as that is your NASIMS ID.
Q: I have successfully changed my password, and BVN validated as well, but I was trying to update my profile before going ahead to take the test, but the submit tab is not responding, what is the way out please?
A: Kindly check that you have a strong network connection and try again.
Q: I did not received the link after it said to be sent.
A: Kindly check your spam/junk folder in addition to your inbox.
Q: N-Power, please it says a link has been sent to my mail but I have checked spam and all but am yet to see any link. Kindly assist. thanks.
A: We ask that you remain patient and subsequently check your mail.
Q: I sent an email to you but it sent an error delivery message stating address not found. Please no link was sent to me, what could be the cause? I will be glad to get a response from you.
A: Kindly send a mail to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng.
Q: My BVN cannot be validated
A: Please ensure that you are entering the corresponding details with that of your BVN and previous registration.
Q: Hello, pls I am finding it difficult taking the test, it always say "please update your details from the self service portal". Kindly help please and thank you.
A: Kindly update your details on the portal sir.
Q: I try to reset my password but see cannot proceed.
A: Kindly use the most recent link sent to you.
Q: When clicking on the test link, it shows nasims ID, how can I get that?
A: This refers to your N- Power Volunteers Network (NPVN) number given upon registration.
Q: There was one we applied for last year.... Is these supposed to be the selection process? Did applied for N-tech
A: If you applied last year, you are required to login to the portal and update your profile.
Q: The said email sent to my mail but not seeing anything.
A: Kindly check again sir.

Q: Please my people I need more clearity, I and my husband register last year since than nothing show whether we are qualify for it or not also must I first be part of beneficiary before moving to the next step?
A: No ma'am. If you applied last year, you are required to login to the portal to update your details.

Comments

Popular Posts