November And December Stipend Has Been Approved By The Minister For Humanitarian Affairs

The processing of November and December stipend is ongoing, as October stipend payment commences, Npower Batch C Volunteers can now breathe a sigh of relief as payment is ongoing all Npower Batch C Volunteers having the pending and processing payment status and yet to receive credit alerts should exercise a great deal of patience as they will all be paid their outstanding stipend.

The payment will not come at once but will come separately at intervals, if your status displays PAID and you are yet to receive your stipend then the issue emanates from your bank and this is caused by network glitches, be rest assured you will definitely be paid as payment is ongoing.


Comments

  1. My stipends for the months of September and October had being paid to wrong account. My account happens to be 0065672235, Access bank. My ID Number is NPWR.2020/004851584, also My name is Coker Mutiyat Funmilola. I wonder while my BVN tagged with my name and yet stipends being paid to a wrong account. do we truly have data base here in Nigeria?
    the bank account you paid my September and October stipends into does not match with my names, Maybe they were among your staffs, all what you are saying up here is calumniate.
    I have never received a penny and I found paid there. when i verified, I found out the name with the account number (0065672352) you paid to as Hammed Oyewole Temidayo how does this match with Coker Mutiyat Funmilola (0065672235) to My BVN on your portal.
    I keep on calling your Customer Care all this while and i was told that proper correction had been made but all were blatant lies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts