NASIMS: What To Do When You Get The Error Message

Are you having an "error" message, or "something went wrong" message while trying to upload your documents?
Here is what to do
1) Try using any of the photo resizing app, you can use litphoto app to resize the photo to the required 200kb.
2) Alternatively you can upload your documents on WhatsApp status then download the documents then upload.
The above two methods should work out fine, should the problem persist contact the dedicated N-Power helpline:
+23418885011 or email support.npower@nasims.gov.ng


Comments

  1. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues.
    https://free4crack.net
    Quillbot Premium Crack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts