If You Have No Issues On Your Payroll Then Payment Delay Is Due To Network Issues

If you are an Npower Batch C Volunteer under the graduate category and you were paid for September without any issues, but come October your payroll status is still showing pending or processing then please exercise patience as this delay in payment comes from your banking system.

All payments have been disbursed for October stipend last year, if you have not been credited please take note that payment is ongoing and will continue even as we enter this week, alternatively if you are sure that your account have no issues then you can visit your bank and find out why you have not yet been credited.

Most times when there is a network glitch during disbursement of payment from the Central Bank of Nigeria it might result to little delays in payment, therefore all concerned Npower Batch C Volunteers should exercise patience, as payment is ongoing soon you will be paid.

For Npower volunteers having no payment data, payment failed, transaction failed status, please send your Npower ID together with your bank account names and NASIMS profile names to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng.

Comments

  1. My stipends for the months of September and October had being paid to wrong account. My account happens to be 0065672235, Access bank. My ID Number is NPWR.2020/004851584, also My name is Coker Mutiyat Funmilola. I wonder while my BVN tagged with my name and yet stipends being paid to a wrong account. do we truly have data base here in Nigeria?
    the bank account you paid my September and October stipends into does not match with my names, Maybe they were among your staffs, all what you are saying up here is calumniate.
    I have never received a penny and I found paid there. when i verified, I found out the name with the account number (0065672352) you paid to as Hammed Oyewole Temidayo how does this match with Coker Mutiyat Funmilola (0065672235) to My BVN on your portal.
    I keep on calling your Customer Care all this while and i was told that proper correction had been made but all were blatant lies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts