Npower: If Your October Payroll Tab Displays Processing You Will Definitely Be Paid

If you are an Npower Batch C Volunteer and your Npower NASIMS payroll tab displays "processing" you will be paid, payment is ongoing and every Npower volunteer will be paid if his or her status displays processing, please you will be paid provided the following conditions below are met:

1) Your Npower NASIMS profile names matches your bank names 

2) Your Npower NASIMS profile names corresponds with your BVN names

3) Your Account Number is correct

4) Your BVN displays PROVIDED on your Npower NASIMS account details

5) You were paid for September 

If the above conditions are met, you will be paid, if you are in a situation of doubt simply send your correct Npower NASIMS ID, correct account details, correct Npower NASIMS names and BVN names to support.nasims@nasims.gov.ng

Comments

  1. My stipends for the months of September and October had being paid to wrong account. My account happens to be 0065672235, Access bank. My ID Number is NPWR.2020/004851584, also My name is Coker Mutiyat Funmilola. I wonder while my BVN tagged with my name and yet stipends being paid to a wrong account. do we truly have data base here in Nigeria?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did in tens of time but till date, nothing was done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts