Npower: Reason Why Your Npower Payroll Status Says "Failed"

Please if you are an N-Power Batch C Volunteer and your payroll status shows "failed" it simply means you have been paid but there was a redirect on your account, at this period this is an extremely appalling situation, if not rectified will affect your payment and you will not be paid throughout the entire duration of the N-Power program.


The reason why majority of Npower Batch C Volunteers' payroll tab is displaying paid is just because:


1) The wrong account number was entered during the pre registration process


2) The Npower BVN number did not match the profile name and account name on the N-Power NASIMS portal.


Please if you are having this issue do not send an email make a call through via the Npower NASIMS dedicated phone line 092203102, 018888340, please even if the call does not go through please keep calling even after making a call through ensure an adequate follow up is made.


In addition to the above, if any of the above numbers contacts you, please deem it fit to supply your relevant details, but do not disclose your PIN, even if the caller sounds authentic, only supply your banking details which includes your correct account number and correct account name and your bank name, I repeat do not disclose sensitive informations.


The current payment made is for September, October will follow through.

Comments

  1. Please,I have not been paid,I have
    done the biometric verification, and all the necessary things, please I need urgent help to get paid, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. How should we rectify failed in our payrol

    ReplyDelete
  3. How should the failed status issue be rectified. The customer care isn't responding. Please help o

    ReplyDelete
  4. My September stipend which has been showing processing for a week now has changed to failed since Tuesday. How can this be rectified quickly please. I use Access Bank

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please help me get out of this payroll failed that l may be paid today...My payroll said failed..My Names are:Ejiofor Helen Ogbozo Chinyere... All My account information are correct but I've not been paid for any month at all...pls I really need your help to get me out of this trouble..pleas I will be gratefully

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am Ejiofor Helen Ogbozo Chinyere...I'm worried that lve not been paid...My BVN match all my names...pls I am seeking for your urgent help to make see that I will be paid today...I did physical verification and every other thing that supposed to be done...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pls I am so worried as am not been paid,i have everything that was required.my payroll shows failed,my BVN, Account number,&my name are correct and it matches.i have done the physical verification and everything that is required.pls I need urgent help,my name is Etinyene Joseph udondata.thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Etinyene Joseph udondata, Account, zenith Bank plc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why the payroll status changed to failed now, since I have correct information? Am worried. Please, help cos help line isn't picking any calls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My name is ezeanichie osinachi, my patrol reads pending, what am I to do?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pls my bank name and bvn name is ogundele jumoke bolanle but after updated my profile all my names rearranged to bolanle ogundele jumoke and am yet to received my September stipend pls can dis b the caused?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts