What To Do If You Completed Your Npower Training And Yet To Get The Last Two Allowance

Please if you are an N-Power Batch C under the non graduate category and after completing your training you are yet to get your last two allowances, all you have to do is check your account balance using your banking app, if after doing this you did not observe any increase, please go back to your Npower NASIMS profile and check if your Npower NASIMS profile names corresponds with the names on both your account number and the names on your BVN (Bank Verification Number), if after checking the names you found out that there was no issue, simply send your Npower ID and your issue as heading of the message to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng or call NASIMS on their customer service phone number on 018888148 then press 1 after listening to the voice prompt and an N-Power management official will attend to you, please when making your complains just go straight to the point, avoid long stories, all you have to say at this situation is that you are yet to receive your last two allowances under the non graduate category and send in your Npower ID that's all, please I repeat avoid going into details, the N-Power management officials are extremely busy and might not give room to details that may not be relevant to the subject in question.

Comments

  1. My stipends for the months of September and October had being paid to wrong account. My account happens to be 0065672235, Access bank. My ID Number is NPWR.2020/004851584, also My name is Coker Mutiyat Funmilola. I wonder while my BVN tagged with my name and yet stipends being paid to a wrong account. do we truly have data base here in Nigeria?
    the bank account you paid my September and October stipends into does not match with my names, Maybe they were among your staffs, all what you are saying up here is calumniate.
    I have never received a penny and I found paid there. when i verified, I found out the name with the account number (0065672352) you paid to as Hammed Oyewole Temidayo how does this match with Coker Mutiyat Funmilola (0065672235) to My BVN on your portal.
    I keep on calling your Customer Care all this while and i was told that proper correction had been made but all were blatant lies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts