Please kindly be patient as Npower January payment will be re-initiated - Npower

Please if you are an Npower Batch C stream 1 volunteer and on checking your payment status it displayed failed payment, or transaction failed or transfer not successful and you have been paid previously without any issue whatsoever, but this is the first time you are experiencing this issue please Npower have made a response concerning this issue, once the payment is restarted you will be paid for January, see responses from affected Npower Batch c stream 1 volunteers and see Npower's statement below;


"I have been receiving my monthly stipends smoothly until the January payment, I checked this afternoon and I saw that it has failed 'no action taken' pls kindly do the needful. Thanks."




"checking my dashboard just now i discover my January payment is failed reason no action taken this is my ID"



"Thank you for contacting us.

Please kindly be patient as January payment will be re-initiated, we apologise for the delay."


The above answer was made by Npower in response to series of questions raised by affected Npower Batch C stream 1 volunteers.


Comments

Popular Posts