Npower News On Npower Beneficiaries Protest

According to Npower News on Npower Beneficiaries Protest, Npower batch c have complained about the poor turnout of Npower beneficiaries during the Npower protest.


According to Npower, although the Npower protest actually took place, the turnout from Npower batch c was very low, and some Npower batch c that availed themselves for the Npower protest spoke about how they felt about the Npower protest.


One of the the Npower batch c said, "It is so bad that we can only complain on Npower Facebook page but when it comes to taking action Npower batch c beneficiaries are weak, giving one form of excuse or the other. Npower batch c beneficiaries in Bayelsa State had no single Npower batch c protesters.


According to Npower, one of the Npower batch c beneficiary said "they had more precious things to do and I am jobless. I got to the State House of Assembly in the morning and waited for other Npower batch c beneficiaries to come, thinking they would show up but none of the Npower batch c beneficiaries showed up. I left there for the government house in the afternoon waiting for over four hours".


According to Npower, the Npower batch c beneficiary further narrates his experience by saying, " I got to the gate of the government house with my placard. I greeted the policemen and other security agents, and they asked me who I was, I quickly told them the reason why I had come and they asked where are the other Npower batch c beneficiaries, I did not know what to say. So I was asked to leave the premises immediately.


They feel I am an impersonator, How can one person in the name of protest visit the government house? They also see me as an unserious fellow, and with shame, I left the environment".


Some of the Npower batch c protesters in other states narrated similar experiences.


Nonetheless, Npower had earlier promised that they will soon pay Npower batch c their 9 months outstanding stipends. According to Npower, payment glitches are being cleared. 


Comments

Popular Posts